House League Update
In the next few days, anyone who has registered for HL should receive an email with information regarding return to play begining October 3, 2020. If you have not received an email by Thursday October 1, 2020, please email email@example.com
HL skates will begin Saturday October 3, 2020 and a schedule will be posted on the website when completed.
- There is a one-time insurance fee for your Hockey Canada card ($62.00)
- There is a one-time fee from the NOHA for rostering each card ($5.00)
- Fees for ice will be communicated in a separate email
- If SMHA decides to purchase jerseys when we begin games, an additional fee will be charge to cover the costs of those jerseys.
- Payments will be required prior to October 15, 2020. Due to COVID-19, we will only be accepting E-Transfers and ask that you pay the association that you registered with. If for some reason we need to postpone hockey or this phase is cancelled, SMHA will credit everyone………that can be used when we return to play. If the season were to be cancelled for the year, then refunds would be issued.
SMHA – firstname.lastname@example.org (auto-deposit – no password required)
Please make sure to enter in the players name and division into the remarks section when issuing E-Transfer. Please keep a copy of your E-Transfer receipt for your records.